"VP has taught me how to be present, engaged and at peace....here and now. VP has profoundly impacted me personally and professionally."
- Paul Montello, Managing Director, Northwestern Mutual
"VP gets to the internal cause of the emotional volatility and stress that hinders the mastery process. VP improves performance, fulfillment, and overall well-being."
– Jim Genatone, National Sales Director, Teva Neuroscience
"VP is the solution that law enforcement is searching for. It can dramatically help officers deal with the pressures of today's force."
- Robert Kuehl, Deputy Chief, Kansas City, Missouri Police Dept.
"Vision Pursue has changed the way I react to stress by shifting my mindset. I've practiced yoga and meditation for several years, but nothing has clicked like VP has."
– Katherine Reutter, USA Speed Skater, Olympic Medalist
"VP changes mindset to powerfully improve attitude, focus, buy-in, behavior and performance for coaches and players."
– Andre Coleman, NFL retiree and Wide Receivers Coach, Kansas State University
"VP powerfully improved the way I experienced the world. It allowed me to feel much greater peace, enjoyment and fulfillment."
– Kristin Chandler, Chief of Staff, Waddell & Reed
"Few coaches create a culture where players can maintain a mindset for great performance. VP taught me how to maintain this mindset regardless of my environment."
- Tony Moeaki, Tight End, Chicago Bears
VP's concepts reduce stress instead of trying to cope with it. I was able to apply it immediately to reduce stress, gain clarity, and improve my life experience."
– Joe Adams, CEO, 1st Security Bank of Washington
"VP helps sales people tap into true attraction and enhanced character as opposed to using external and disingenuous techniques."
– Sue Filipovich, Keller Williams Real Estate
"I have had improved clarity, better trading results and enjoyed life way more since I started VP."
- John Farley, Portfolio Manager, Emil van Essen, LLC
"The VP system changed the mindset of our team to improve enjoyment, behavior and performance. The ROI with VP is very strong."
- Joe Sheenan, SVP of Mortgage Banking, Cornerstone Bank
"While I succeeded in the NFL using negative motivation, I did not enjoy the experience despite winning a Super Bowl. With VP I believe I would have been a better player and I know I would have enjoyed it more."
– Ryan Lilja, recently retired 10-year NFL veteran
"We are excited about improving the emotional welfare of young adults with VP."
– Bob Hannon, President, United Way Youngstown, Ohio
"A mental shift that is in line with VP got me to the big leagues. VP has helped me to enjoy life now that my playing days are over."
– Scott Podsednik, recently retired 10-year MLB veteran
"VP strengthened mental areas that I didn't realize were weak. The training and app sharpened my ability to focus and has been a game-changer personally and professionally."
– Cory Bittner, Financial Advisor, UBS
"VP helped me to quiet my mind, control my emotions, and stay in the present more. VP was the major reason I had by far the best season and school year."
- Nino Williams, K-State Basketball